Feedback and Complaints
Home Care Heroes provides the information and support to make a complaint. Each complaint can be made at any time in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org, through or Contact Us page, by phone (02 8310 7531) or in person.
HCH supports participation in the complaint handling process of any person wanting to make a complaint and we will work with the person to identify the desired goal.
HCH will respond to all feedback and complaints within 72 hours. Complaints are acknowledged in a timely manner, addressed promptly and according to order of urgency, the complainant will be kept informed throughout the process.
Each person has the opportunity to;
- Choose a support person such as an advocate to assist or represent him or her during the process
- Work with their families and carers to try and resolve the issue with HCH
- Make a complaint in a safe environment
- Make a complaint with no negative consequences or retribution
- Continuous and easy access to meaningful and culturally relevant information about the service provider’s complaint policy and processes.
- Have a chosen support person such as an advocate to assist or represent them during the process.
- Make a complaint is supported by the service provider, in a way which reflects their individual, cultural and linguistic needs to assist them to understand and participate in the complaint handling process.
- Determines how, when and where the complaint will be made.
- Nominate the person they want at the service as the key contact regarding the complaint.