Accessing Home Care Heroes with NDIS
Home Care Heroes is a registered service provider for The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS). This means that NDIS participants can use Home Care Heroes services for one to one support at a flat rate of $35 per hour and claim directly from their NDIS plan.
This is nearly $15 less per hour than the industry average on weekdays, and $30 less on weekends per hour. As Heroes, we have a mutual commitment and mission to create an inclusive community where
everyone has access to friendships and having FUN!
What support can I get with Home Care Heroes?
Home Care Heroes can assist with non-medical services such as companionship & community access. All Heroes support members in achieving their NDIS goals with each and every booking.
- Groceries & Food: A helping hand with grocery shopping, meal preparation or cooking.
- Health & Wellbeing: Count on your Hero to take you to appointments, pick up prescriptions and cheer you up if you’re feeling blue.
- Light Domestic Assistance: Light cleaning, gardening and housework.
- Arts & Crafts: Do you love painting, knitting or other DIY projects? We’ll find you a creative Hero to keep things crafty.
- Skills Training: Want to learn something new? Our Heroes have a wide range of talents to share, from computer skills to budgeting.
- Fun & Games: Whether you’re into gaming, amusement parks or watching funny movies, our Heroes are always ready to make your day.
- Events & Outings: Concerts, parties, festivals and special events are always more FUN with a Hero.
Outdoor Adventures: Fancy a bush walk, bike ride or beach swim? Enjoy the great outdoors with your Hero.
What NDIS funding categories do you support?
Home Care Heroes bills from Core Support & Capacity Building.
Which area you bill from will depending on what goals you've set out to achieve with the support from Home Care Heroes and what funding is available in your current NDIS plan.
If you're a support coordinator, local area coordinator (LAC) or case manager who would like more information around specific line items in for NDIS billing please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Does Home Care Heroes provide Support Coordination?
Home Care Heroes does not provide support coordination or NDIS Plan Management services. If you are in need of these services please don't hesitate to get in touch with our team at Hero HQ we'll be able to refer you directly to someone who can help. Simply email email@example.com
Do Heroes provide personal care or nursing services?
Heroes only provide companionship and non-medical services. If you require nursing, medical or personal care we can assist you to find the right support and services for you. Give us a call on 02 8310 7531.
If the matter is urgent please contact a professional health care provider or call 000 immediately.